1/2 cup unsweetened plain almond milk (or other plant-based milk of choice - I also enjoy it with hemp milk)
2 Tbsp almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
1 Tbsp jelly, no added sugar
1/2 cup rolled oats (sub GF, if needed)
1/2 banana sliced (optional)
• In a glass storage container add almond (or other plant-based) milk, nut butter, and jelly and stir to combine.
• Add oats and stir a few more times, then press down with a spoon to ensure all oats are covered by the milk.
• Cover securely with a lid and set in the refrigerator overnight.
• In the morning, if using, add the sliced banana
• Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, though best within the first 12-24 hours.
Nutrition details (with quantities listed above and using unsweetened almond milk, almond butter, and fruit-only spread; no banana):
Calories: 430; Carbohydrate 47g, Protein 16g, Fat 22g
Note: I prefer this with just 1 TBL of nut butter; add or subtract to your liking.